This is a now page, and if you have your own site, you should make one, too.
新年快乐！Spending Lunar New Year in Nanchong with Aosheng’s family is really special.
In San Francisco with Aosheng, a bunch of plants, and three pickle jars that make little burping sounds as they ferment.
Trying to find Product Market Fit at Dagger.
Practicing Chinese every day, learning Go.
Recently finished “Dear Girls” by Ali Wong, I don’t remember ever laughing this much in a book. Must read.
Too many books at once:
- History of China, John Keay
- 1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows, Ai WeiWei (or, a history of china by ai weiwei)
- Journey to the West, Wu Cheng’en
Indie Pop Rocks on SomaFM
- Spending Lunar New Year with my Chinese family in China for the first time.
- Rediscovering the joys of blogging, importing and consolidating as many old websites as I can find into this one. Cultivating my little digital garden.
- Trying to be a good citizen in the fediverse.
- Looking forward to going to Paris for the first time in March for KubeCon EU.
- Thinking about moving to New York.
- Celebrating the life of my Grandmother, who passed away on January 3rd, 2024.