Hi! My name is Lev, I am 30, live in San Francisco, and work at LaunchDarkly. Formerly at CircleCI and Linode. I am a US Navy Veteran, Musician, NOVA Southeastern University Computer Science Alumni, and a huge geek! I love reading, writing, computers, music, and technology. Thanks for stopping by!
- Tralev – My Travel Blog
Below is a collection of articles I’ve written elsewhere or interviews I’ve given.
- October 2014 My Linux Rig Interview
- October 2014 Connect to Cisco AnyConnect with OpenConnect – Full Circle Magazine (Page 14)
- May 2015 [Linode Blog] VENOM CVE Vulnerability Announcement at Linode
- September 2015 [CircleCI Blog] Introducing TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon Winners
- October 2015 [CircleCI Blog] Takeaways from GitHub Universe
- October 2015 [CircleCI Blog] Discuss CircleCI Announcement
- April 2015 [CircleCI Blog] You Discuss, We Listen
- April 2015 [CircleCI Blog] The Developers’ Choice Results are In
- February 2017 [CircleCI Blog] What Is Continuous Integration?
- March 2017 [CircleCI Blog] Troubleshooting Unexplained Build Failures: the Mysterious Case of ‘Nothing Has Changed’
- November 2017 [CircleCI Blog] Continuously Deploying Python Packages to PyPI with CircleCI
This is a collection of past and present projects that I am working on. Check them out! Most (if not all of them) are open source so pull requests are always appreciated. 🙂
- circleci.py a python wrapper for the CircleCI API.
- blog levlaz/blog (for lack of a better name) is a simple, ugly, single user blogging application written in Python and Flask.
- ezBadge Making Badges for your GitHub repo has never been easier.
- releases log Style Release Notifications using GitHub Releases
- pg2cf Utility program for uploading PostgreSQL backups to RackSpace Cloud Files
- braindump A note taking application written in Python and Flask.
Projects I’ve Contributed To
- Kanboard – An awesome open source visual task board.
- Standard Notes – A standard notes app with an un-standard focus on longevity, portability, and privacy.
- Python Dev Guide – The Python developer’s guide.
- Distro Tracker – Track everything in your Debian based distribution. Powers https://tracker.debian.org